Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom

Default Gould Jet Pump... help Water Cutting Off and Back On

"SP" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a GOULD jet pump and lately the pump will not run and the water
will run out. (Usually when I am in the middle of a shower..
If I wait about 15 to 20 minutes it will come back on and fill up and
usually work fine again for a day or so. This happens about once every
day or two. Anyone have any ideas what may be going on?

thanks!!!
Shawn

Had the same problem this Summer. Turned out to be a bad starter on the
motor. Replaced the whole pump although I suppose a person could repair the
motor if you don't have to climb down into a 10ft deep pit to work on it.
Tom G.