Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default Finding manuals for old Kenmore washer/dryer (model 110)

110 is what Sears calls their "Source". Not sure what it means, but I think
it means where they get an item. Sears had Whirlpool make their washers and
dryers for years. Call a Sears service center, they should be able to order
the manuals for you. If not, ask them what the corresponding Whirlpool model
numbers are.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Everyone!

I have an old Kenmore washer/dryer set that I was given:

Washer: model 110.92273100.
Dryer: model 110.96273100.

Because of the way the model number is labeled, it is unclear to me if
the model number is simply "110" or "110" followed by the long number
starting with 9. If it's not a part of the model number, I don't know
what it is (it's not the serial, that is clearly marked elsewhere on
the label).

I am looking for manuals for these items. Any ideas on where could I
find them? I tried kenmore.com but haven't been able to come up with
anything... I couldn't even find a section for manuals.

-Josh