Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment
Rich Grise

Default Free dual trace oscilloscope

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 06:06:03 -0500, Henry wrote:

I would love to have it and am not too far away near Pittsburgh. However, I
am broke (actually on welfare and foodstamps at the moment) So I can not
come get it or even pay for shipping. Sad, I hope it goes to someone.

Henry

I went to apply for welfare and food stamps once, and it was such an
incredible pain in the ass that I just went panhandling. One interesting
thing about the welfare office (located just a few miles southeast of
downtown LA, I don't remember which principality it was in), was that
the only people in the whole joint, out of about 300, that actually looked
needy were me and the other white guy.

So, I decided to go into performance art - I'm not really a bum, I just
play one on the street. ;P

Cheers!
Rich

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am in the process of moving & need to get rid of an oscilloscope.
It's a 10 mhz Heathkit dual trace from the late 70's. I know, not
worth much in $$$ (looked at selling it on ebay, where similar units go
for about $20, it's not worth the time/trouble to pack properly for
that money). Works great, even has a new CRT. No probes. If anyone
wants to pick it up (Columbus, Ohio area) you can have it, otherwise
it's going out in the trash next Thursday. Much as I hate to do
that...

David