Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Life is good

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 08:17:15 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 19:18:14 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Adam Smith wrote:

Condolences.

Condolences here too. I lost my 14 year old Border
Terrier 2 weeks ago.

Condolences as well.

Need another dog? Ive got 6 needing homes at the moment.

Thanks for the offer, but when the time comes
it will probably be another Border.

BTW, did I ever tell you that I met one of your dogs?
A metalworker from around Placerville came down to
buy a 3-phase transformer from me. He had a dog named
Shotgun that he said he got from you... Nice dog.

Mike Galley.

Ayup...the golden retriever/aussie cross makes an excellent companion
dog. I occasionally get calls from others giving me status reports on
some of my dogs that they adopted.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner