Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Good/Bad Idea

On 25 Dec 2005 21:35:30 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
" wrote:

Hmmm, I know some good old boys that don't think you need to use a
new, never used propane tank for filling tires. In fact they believe
that a perfectly good tank for filling tires is one that has propane in
it. I personally have never used propane to presurize a tire.

I want to see the video of the blowout caused when the nail goes
through the steel belt and propane starts to leak through the sparks
at that point. That'd be better than watching an old movie of some
fool getting tossed into the ceiling by a non-secured truck split rim.
Calling Mr. Darwin!

* Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
* laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
* shall never cease to be amused * http://www.diversify.com