Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Life is good

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:48:50 GMT, Randy Replogle
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:10:48 -0800, wrote:

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:23:01 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

I got a Foredom 2276 kit, a new pair of ostrich skin cowboy boots, and a
Home Depot gift card.

Life is good.

What did you get?

My best one was seeing th' look on our youngest sons (12) face when he
opened a present and found a brandy new Daisy Red Ryder BB gun.

That followed by an incredible feast with kids and Grandkids made for
an exceptional day. Hope all of yours was as good.

Snarl

Did you warn him about "shooting hie eye out"?
Randy

Heh, actually, no. He carefully opened th' box stating "we should
save this Dad", looked th' gun over with approving nods, then grabbed
th' instructions to go read. Sigh I have to admit that he did learn
that from yers truly.

Anyway, th' damned manual and instructions were obviously written by
lawyers... shooting ones eye out is copiously covered. Plus he's no
stranger to firearms as I have a shooting range on th' back 40.
Proper eye and hearing protection along with safe weapons handling and
general can killin' procedures are religiously practiced!

Any guesses on how long that 6,000 count jug of BB's will last g.

Snarl