Posted to alt.home.repair
calhoun

Default Anybody ever wallpaper a ceiling?

"46erjoe" wrote in message
The guy that dry-walled the ceiling in my house did a bad job. Under
certain lighting conditions, you can see the joints. I was thinking of
wallpapering the entire ceiling with a white raised pattern surface
paper. Am I asking for trouble? Will it even stick? Are there easier,
less-messy alternatives?

If you want a papered ceiling yes paper will work on ceilings.
If you are just concerned about seeing the seams than just get a good taper
and retape the seems. A lot cheaper and less mess than either texture or
paper.
You are not using a semigloss paint on your ceiling are you? That will
really show up any imperfection.