Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields

Default Request for a vote, for new electronic newsgroup

On 27 Dec 2005 01:03:53 GMT, newtype
wrote:

I find that you are a self proclaimed newsgroup controller with no
credentials to be so. Your living in the past century, don't know the
worldly internet is changing. The $100.00 portable is already on the
plate and billions of people are going to be connected to the
internet.

---
Which means that inconsiderate, self-righteous people like you, who
have little regard for the wishes of others and can't seem to
understand that unwanted material wastes resources, will continue to
SPAM newsgroups with gigabytes of useless, unwanted information.
---

I don't want to be a moderator, but if it means starting a new
newsgroup, it's worth it since i've done it before and you havn't. To
filter out non-related topics to a new newsgroup is well worth it. A
new newsgroup will have very little traffic at 1st. I can always
request the new newsgroup be un-moderated. It's no big deal.

---
You are truly an idiot.

--
John Fields