jim rozen

Default What is the future of manufacturing?

In article , bg says...

Other than the current basis for free trade, what would you propose
that would advance economies of the world? If you are negative about
having companies fight to innovate and reinvent themselves, I can only
imagine how positive you would be for a different method of economics.
What method works? Protectionism?

I don't ever recall Ed advocating protectionism. Quite
the opposite.

Ask South America and Asia how that
has worked. China alone will import record number of goods this year.

I'm gonna go out on a little bit of a limb here, and make
a guess that most of whatever they did import, they did
not import from the US.

Jim

please reply to: