Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

Default Mortise and Tenon Machine?

The Morris Dovey entity posted thusly:

Oleg Lego (in ) said:

| Yes, I wish I could remember the fellow's name. He did some mods to

I don't know if it's the same person, but there's some how-to info at
http://www.technosmith.com/TsShop/Ab...rFromAlternato
r.htm.

That's not him, but it's probably a similar mod. I took a look around
on Google, and I'm pretty sure the fellow I mentioned was John Rees
(found references to John Reese as well). Don Lancaster had a
'flutterwumper' article or two that mentioned him and gave a hint or
two of the mods necessary.

John's video was a complete description of a sign-making system, in an
hour-long video. I don't know if the accuracy would be good enough.
Cutting 2-4ft. high styrofoam letters allows for a lot of inaccuracy.

I think I know where my video might be. I'll see if I can get in touch
with the borrower. :-)