Posted to rec.woodworking,nz.politics,alt.politics.immigration

Default DO NOT READ THIS chomsky INTERVIEW

http://u2r2h.modblog.com/

your mental illness is perfectly legitimate, too.

Oh please. It's not mental illness to be confused by all the noise in
the signal. Maybe you're trying to draw an analogy to Chomsky's
"healthy" mid-nineteenth century market, calling the current one a neurosis?

You are suffering from Cognitive Dissonance.

You seem to be able to have a REAL MARKET
(without distortions, feeding on people's neurosises)
where there is a NON-MARKET,
(i.e. corruption and lies guide buyers)

at the same time...

but never mind. They trained you that way.

Winning by failing... "The Bush Way"

http://u2r2h.modblog.com/

oh yes, oh ah, morals are soo old fashioned...

now we whities can mass-kill and we are good at the same time.

Truth is not absolute, its just relative. Everyone has her/his own
truth.
Nothing is real, opposites are the same..

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH