Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Default The 50 Greatest Gadgets of the Past 50 Years

m II wrote:
I don't like the direction the company has taken. My experiences with
some of their printers have soured me on the 'new' HP. I loved their
products and philosophy until the end of the HP 41 era. They've turned
into just another mass marketer, with all the cheap plastic trappings
that accompany that mindset. .

I just never could follow a mindset that expresses an equation as

one enter one plus two

when it's meant to be

one plus one equals two