Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

Default Beware of Consumer Construction, Inc.

"KenSpalding" wrote in message
ups.com...

The company agreed to contact the manufacturer to obtain an on-site
inspection, but a few weeks later, it was determined by the company
that the manufacturer of Carefree brand windows had gone bankrupt and
out of business. The company subsequently told us that it, therefore,
would not replace at no cost any of the filmed windows, since the
manufacturer was no longer in business. "I am at a dead end," we were
told by the company manager, Mr. Mitchell.

Bankrupt? Hardly.

http://www.carefreewindows.com/facilities.asp

Care-Free
150 Westside Drive
Asheville, NC 28806
Phone: 828/254-2351

Thats the closest one to you, and they are far from bankrupt.