Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
MB

Default Debris Chute

I'm going to be renovating a 2nd floor bedroom (actually, converting it
to a bath & making the neighboring bedroom larger). In any case, I am
going to be removing all of the existing plaster & lath in the room and
I can't get the dumpster directly below the window, due to a single
story addition that extends out of the house. For the life of me, I
cannot find a place that rents out those construction debris chutes.
Does anyone have any idea where I can rent these for a few days, a week
tops? I am in South Jersey near Philly.

Thanks!