Posted to rec.woodworking
Beej-in-GA

Default Way Off Topic: West coast eyes

"C & E" wrote in message

"Beej-in-GA" wrote in message
.net...
Hi Folks,
First I apologize for this Off Topic post, but my contacts on the West
Coast are somewhat limited. I have a friend that is looking for anyone
who knows about the Oasis of Hope Clinic in Tijuana. He's looking for
someone who's had experience with them. He's rather desperate, his wife,
a 10 year cancer survivor, has just been diagnosed as terminal. We are
in Georgia and he is reluctant to expend slender resources on chasing
wild fowl. Thanks for your patience and assistance.
Best Regards,
Beej

The last time I check on treatment plans - 8 yrs ago - the average
treatment and education costs were $7K + travel, food and motel (usually
owned by the clinic).

I want to thank all those who have answered so far. I forwarding these
messages to my friend with wishes that he keep his spirits up as much as he
can as this (in my opinion) will help his wife's morale and keep her
fighting. I did some google research as well but haven't been real helpful.
C&E, do I understand that you have been to this Hospital/Treatment Center?
The question is, was the treatment successful? This lady is a real fighter,
and if any can lick it I know she can.
Thanks again.
Beej