Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No power in one bedroom only

I do have a multimeter, and we have been using that as well. So far,
we are not seeing any power anywhere in the room. We did take the
cover off of the breaker panel just to check the type of wiring, but we
aren't poking around in there. I have some basic electrical experience
(old though), and my son is currently taking courses in the electrical
field. So we have some experience, but aren't about to try something
that may be out of our league. We know just enough to be dangerous...
(just kidding of course...we are taking all due precautions).