Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Fox news - Jimmy Carter website

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:12:26 GMT, "Charles Self"
wrote:

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message

Hee, hee - I was just teasin' Charlie - I often don't agree with her
either. I do not, however, think she is "vile". You may not like her
ideas, but at least she hasn't, say, gotten drunk, dunked her car into
a river, killed her fellow passenger, and then lied about it all. *That*
is vile.

One action, or series of actions, by one person, something over 30 years
ago, and that seems to be all many people can think of. Coulter IS vile. She
would murder if she thought she could get away with, and she incites others
to do so.

Then I'm sure you feel the same way about political "commentators" like
Michael Moore and Al Franken?

Ann is also right about some things now and then. But mostly, she is
entertaining. I love to watch the Rightwingers wince and the Lefties
shriek when she says something especially provocative. It's mighty
entertaining to see someone treat politics for the complete sham that
it is.

Political commentators need to be entertaining, but when their entertainment
is primarily shock value from moronic and dangerous attitudes, then they are
vile.

.... snip