Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave

Default Fox news - Jimmy Carter website

Let's get back to talking Woodworking and stop this crap. Go to another
newsgroup if you want to talk politics.

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Charles Self wrote:
SNIP

Probably not. I'd like to see Annie Coullter compared to...something
human? That is one vile woman.

All those big words she uses are confusing?

Sure are, Timmy boy. Her statements like, "It might be fun to nuke Iran"
contain a major number of big words.

It's not a practical option. Any nuclear detonation in the Middle East
will cause radioactive particles to encircle the globle courtesy of
the jet stream. A far better option is to send Iran our "best and
brightest" like Babs Streisand, Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, George Clooney,
Tim Robbins, etc. With their deep understanding of geopolitcs
and their "help", we'd have Iran begging for mercy (the extraction
of those aforementioned bozos) and willing to do our ever bidding.

Any person in the public eye who makes that kind of statement
consistently is just going for shock value. She should get together with
your buddy, Howard Stern, maybe? Between the three of you, come up with a
sensible way of ruling the world.

Hee, hee - I was just teasin' Charlie - I often don't agree with her
either. I do not, however, think she is "vile". You may not like her
ideas, but at least she hasn't, say, gotten drunk, dunked her car into
a river, killed her fellow passenger, and then lied about it all. *That*
is vile.

Ann is also right about some things now and then. But mostly, she is
entertaining. I love to watch the Rightwingers wince and the Lefties
shriek when she says something especially provocative. It's mighty
entertaining to see someone treat politics for the complete sham that
it is.

BTW, I cannot abide Howard Stern. He is provocative without a shred
of entertainment value nor any demonstration of IQ above shoe size.
I'm quite happy for him to be on sat radio so I can never again
accidentally come across his puerile droolings on radio or TV...
Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/