Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default LCD TV "shadows"

"miamicuse" wrote in message
news
I got a new LCD TV and it looks amazing at first, but now I noticed on some
programs where the background is darker and the movement is quick, there
are - I don't know how to describe this - shadows. It's almost like some
frames overlapped or refreshed differently, and it's most annoying. Is
this
a typical problem with LCD TV? is this something that can be calibrated or
is considered a defect?

I'm not an expert, but people that are into computer games don't like the
LCD's because of the problem you describe. Could be something inherent to
that type of screen. Thee is an alt.tv newsgroup that may be able to help
you better.