Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

Default Fox news - Jimmy Carter website

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Charles Self wrote:

"Greg G." wrote in message

todd said:

Interesting. According to their rankings, Fox News with Brit Hume is
closer
to center than any of the major networks' nightly newscasts. And the
CBS
Evening News gets the same score as the New York Times. In commening on
whether or not there exists a liberal bias in major media outlets, the
study
says: "Our results show a strong liberal bias. All of the news outlets
except Fox News' Special Report and the Washington Times received a
score to
the left of the average member of Congress. And a few outlets,
including
the New York Times and CBS Evening News, were closer to the average
Democrat
in Congress than the center."

But do take note that they excluded all "Editorial" type reporting.
Like Maureen Dowd and Bill O-Reilly.
I'd like to see a comparison of THOSE two. Well... maybe not.

Probably not. I'd like to see Annie Coullter compared to...something
human? That is one vile woman.

All those big words she uses are confusing?

Sure are, Timmy boy. Her statements like, "It might be fun to nuke Iran"
contain a major number of big words.

Any person in the public eye who makes that kind of statement consistently
is just going for shock value. She should get together with your buddy,
Howard Stern, maybe? Between the three of you, come up with a sensible way
of ruling the world.