Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default The Sweet Smell of Melting Plastic...

wrote in message
I'd like to find these idiots that make plastic supporting brackets.
Plastic is not a durable material, and either fails from weight, or
from decay, and that wont be long. Get some steel brackets and you
wont have to mess with it again. Society is going backwards. They
used to make durable materials. Now everything is junk plastic crap.

Mark

Plastic decays? Does Greenpeace know of this?

I have some shelves with plastic supports for 20 years that are still
perfect. You'd be amazed at the properties of some plastics. And they
don't rust or corrode.