Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed

Default Kenmore compact washer FRONT PANEL REMOVAL????????

"BUGSEY" wrote in message
oups.com...
....model#??

Hi, here's the info, it was on the lid that I took off and stashed
away, sorry not to have included it to begin with.
I see that on some other makes they build em with a back panel
that is meant to swing away to provide access but appears to possibly
not be removable. For now I may drill thru the two holes adjacent the
slots to make it possible to slide the front panel sideways but this
may affect the integrity of the thing. I can't believe that this front
panel is not removable in a non destructive way.
Model no:2070091 Serial no.cb3601814 Kenmore Compact washer, made
in canada, 24" wide.
Once again, much appreciated,
regards, BUGS

Sears website says there is no such model.
There is usually a 3 digit number, then a decimal point, then the model
number.