Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default For Gunner

"They say a conservative is a liberal who's gotten his first paycheck
and seen the withholding line.

But I *know* a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested.
All of a sudden that darn bill of rights becomes really, really
important.

They want their rights. They want their lawyer. They want their
trial.

It's so funny that the folks who bore the largest brunt of
9/11 are still saying, "the Bill of Rights still counts." And
the folks who are crying and blubbering about how the goobermint
should *protect* them and are willing to give up the entirety
of their constitution were nowhere near
where the bang happened.

What's the saying? "Those who would give up liberty in pursuit
of security deserve neither."

Once again, if al queda has caused us to dismantle our constitution
by their actions, they have indeed won the war already. Does that
give 'aid and comfort' to our enemies? No. The folks responsible
FOR the dismantling are given aid and comfort to our enemies.
Jim"

Very well said Jim.

TMT