Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default For Gunner

While I don't like the first act and the fact they wanted more on the second...
I think it is a common element of the over power hungry people in the FBI and other
like divisions of government.

Their life would be easier under an extreme dictator type but we have to keep from
getting there.

I don't think the president said he committed a crime - he said he did X and that
he has with various backers of law saying he can do X. Which doesn't mean he can do X.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

John R. Carroll wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

" The fact that the renewal of the Patriot Act failed tells you that
this

is a very serious situation for the Administration.

I think that may have more to do with a election coming up than with
any trouble that GW may be in."

You are correct in that the GOP is in trouble...of their own making.

And they just keep digging their hole deeper....

They are in damage control mode now. All tax cut legistration has been
shelved, privatizing Social Security is dead, Alaska drilling is
likely dead....as the money issues that would benefit the GOP
contributors die, the chance of the GOP doing well in the 2006
elections die with them.

Of course we have until 2008 to work on the national debt, national
trade deficit, unemployment, Katrina, probable recession, Delay, the
CIA leak and of course Iraq...never a dull moment when you have George
leading the Sheeple over the cliff.....

The President of the United States has committed , and now admitted, the
commission of multiple felonies.
He has also publicly stated his intention to commit additional illegal acts.
You or I would be in jail had we done the same. He should be as well.....