Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default For Gunner

In article , Gunner Asch

says...

They tried to get a FISA warrant to search a stumbling bumbling
students laptop, a fellow named Moussaoui.

Ah, apparently not.

Jim

Ah..apparently so. I posted the cites.

Gunner

The only way for Gunner to understand why people see Bush's power grab as a
danger to the republic is for him to be mistakenly arrested on terrorism
charges, held without bail or access to a lawyer, put in solitary for a year
or so, tortured, I mean tormented continuously during his period of
incarceration, and then released without so much as a, sorry about that.
After that he might get it. I stress the word might.

Hawke