Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Sam Nickaby

Default Tub clogged again, need prevention.

A few weeks ago the tub drain was clogged. I'd manage to use
a coat hanger to remove a bunch of hair from inside the pipe. Today
it's clogged. I'm the only guy in the house, the rest are females but
I have to do the work. I 'd like to find a way to prevent hair
from going into the drain in the first place. Usually, I use a dome
cap on the drain. This cap works great but it's missing. How
can I prevent hair from going in there and where can I buy a
dome drain cap?

Thanks