Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default DIY - Lathe Based 10" Disk Sander

Sat, Dec 24, 2005, 4:53pm (Greg*G.) doth get it:
snip built this instead. Not particularly difficult to build, snip
No, we don't use no steenkin plans... snip

And, it probably works better than anthing you could buy. An added
plus, if you need to make any future changes to it, you probably won't
hesitate to modify it. I find it more fun solving problems like that.
The rest of you guys, pay attention to Gred once in a while. LOL

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax