Posted to rec.woodworking
JJ

Default NOT SPAM Interested parties email me. Louisiana and surroundingareas.

tony wrote:
As a hobbiest in louisiana there are few wood dealears other
than the BORG that sell to the hobbiest without whining and
bellyaching. I have access to a millwork shop just outside of baton
rouge. I am considering selling hardwoods/ softwoods. I have access
to many exotis such as mahogony, spanish cedar and the like as well as
a constant supply of the common oaks (red and white), cypress,
hickory/pecan as well as many other common woods from the area. I am
not attempting to cater to commercial interests but to hobbiests such
as myself. This would be a part time venture for me and would operate
on the weekends, hopefully at below BORG prices with enough profit to
subsdise my hobby. IF SUFFICENT INTEREST i will consider mail order
as well. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF ANY INTERST,

damn cap lock!

Merry CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Actually, I travel I-10 between TX and FL a couple of times a year. I
would love to bring a trailer along and pick up some decently priced
hardwood on the way back to TX.

-jj

--
Remove BOB to email me