Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Scott

Default Wall to wall computer desk (2 stations) - ideas?

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Andy Burns wrote:

Well you don't have to go for the ash then

Anyone going to claim they've got the cojones to carve up the £993
3m length of Wenge? You wouldn't want much waste at that price ...

Sweaty moments. I carved a 400 ukp piece of oak board to
make a worktop round a Belfast sink with a 2000W router.
Jigs, dry runs - didn't make any difference. I still collapsed
with nervous exhaustion after I'd made the cut. Nearest and
dearest then suggested I might like to cut sloping drainage
channels into the sink. Words similar to 'fat chance!'

Peter Scott