Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default NOT SPAM Interested parties email me. Louisiana and surrounding areas.

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:35:56 -0600, tony wrote:

As a hobbiest in louisiana there are few wood dealears other
than the BORG that sell to the hobbiest without whining and
bellyaching. I have access to a millwork shop just outside of baton
rouge. I am considering selling hardwoods/ softwoods. I have access
to many exotis such as mahogony, spanish cedar and the like as well as
a constant supply of the common oaks (red and white), cypress,
hickory/pecan as well as many other common woods from the area. I am
not attempting to cater to commercial interests but to hobbiests such
as myself. This would be a part time venture for me and would operate
on the weekends, hopefully at below BORG prices with enough profit to
subsdise my hobby. IF SUFFICENT INTEREST i will consider mail order
as well. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF ANY INTERST,

Not close to there, but wishing you good luck with your effort. I'd love
to see if something like that could get started here in Tucson. I have
been having a terrible time getting good cherry from my regular supplier.
It's all sapwood and warped and wained. It would be great if a bunch of us
could somehow get together and get a good deal on a shipment on good FAS
cherry or other wood in a quantity sufficient to get a good freight rate.