Andy Dingley

Default Fine crack in garage floor

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:07:24 +0100, Peter Ashby
wrote:

You have a double garage and the whole is not filled by a workshop? You
strange man. I would almost kill for that amount of space.

I have a triple 8-)
It is, however, slightly filled by a hibernating Alfasud.

I'd expect most domestic double garage floors to crack. That's a wide
piece of concrete, and if it isn't unusually deep, then it's going to
shift. If you're lucky, then they'll have put a groove down it to make
a neat crack. If you're unlucky, then it's ragged and will start to
break up along the edge.

Personally I'd stick some bitumen down it and ignore it.