William G Darby

Default Call me crazy (using hydraulic oil as a flood coolant)

"Tom Quackenbush" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:38:35 -0400, "William G Darby"
wrote:

Yer crazy !!!

Thanks Tom!!!!! That's what I asked for... and you gave it to me!!
Seriously,, if the hydraulic oil dosen't work out I'll replace it with
Omicron or the nearest thing to it that I can find here in Canada. (Would
anyone know what the equivalent stuff would be from Sunluight oil, Shell,
Petro Can, or Esso)

Thanks for all the great replies guys!

Bill

Sorry. I was waiting for someone with something useful to say (not
me) to preface their remarks with that, but couldn't wait any longer.

Apparently no else here shares my low sense of humor. : (

R,
Tom Q.

p.s. Good thread.