Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Paul Franklin

Default Leveling above grade concrete floor for engineered wood flooring

On 24 Dec 2005 06:50:35 -0800, "woodwrkrz" wrote:

Will any brand of gypcrete work fine. I recall we used a large
bag of gypcrete to set my jacuzzi and my tubshower insert when we built
the house. Is that the same stuff just mixed thinner?
Also how big a mess does grinding the high spots off with a
concrete grinder involve? Would I need to cover the already painted
walls? Thanks for the input.

Concrete grinding does make a mess. It's done wet to keep the dust
down, but you'd definately want to cover the walls right near where
the grinding was going on to prevent spatter.

Paul