Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock

Default this can't be right...

William R. Walsh wrote:
Hi!

It's there only until my co-piece-of-****-workers get their precious
HDTV. After that, they say, they will bash up the balck and white
television.

Hmm...you might talk them into selling it at a garage sale, flea market,
hamfest or something similar. Or give it away to a local church or charity.
At a garage sale of some kind you might get $5 or $10 for it. Someone
without the means to buy a TV almost might really like to have *any* TV set.

William

Oh, sure I forgot, I can *try* to talk them into it but these
mother****ers are so self centered that they would rather tie the cord
to a back of a car for about five minutes of laughs or hit it with
Louisville Sluggor than give it to somebody without the means to buy a
TV.