Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Drafting table design point

"Bugs" wrote in message
ups.com...
I seem to have fallen into a nest of old draftsmen/persons? like
myself. Probably the last coven of a dying breed. We did some great
things in our time. Drew up a coast-to-coast highway sytem, put men on
the moon, designed a vast array of domestic gadgets, and advanced
automation to a level that has replaced us.
Too bad there isn't someone coming up to replace the thinking that went
into those drawings.
Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukah, etc. etc.
Bugs

You know there is something that those of us that used to draw, recognizes
in other draftsmen. Hand writing. It is still very easy to spot an old
draftsman by his hand writing. I always get a smile when I start a
conversation with the question, Do you still draw.