Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default Mortise and Tenon Machine?

In article ,
"Rick M" wrote:

Our purchase was made much easier by the fact that the factory is an hour
and a half away

A very solid day's drive for me. I am 1 hour north of Detroit MI on the
Canadian side. I would still pick it up myself and spend some time
catching some training which I would also be happy to pay for. I would
insist on assembling the thing myself as I plan to maintain it.

The steel will be done here. Half the price by people I know and trust.
I'll even get it powder coated for that same price. Got a millwright in
the family as well.

Everything I'm doing is focused on the peripheral equipment so I can
feed this thing properly when it gets plopped into the middle of my
manufacturing centre.

If I have another year like 2005, I might be building a complete kitchen
per month by January 2007.....by myself. I have a wonderful supplier for
my doors, but there is one weak link in my business plan --- a
reliable/affordable edge-bander which will do vinyl as well as solid
wood edging.

So much for Freedom 55 retirement, eh?

Hey.. a guy can dream, can't he?