John Flanagan

Default California in revolt

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:45:50 GMT, Peter Albrecht
wrote:

Since both Father John Flanagan and Rush Limbaugh disapprove of
Ahnold, that tends to make me like him all the more.

Fr. Flanagan wrote

Especially since I'm sure there's much of a difference between the
dems and Arnold, except that he calls himself a Republican.

http://rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/s...ape.guest.html

John

Yeah team. About time we had a Republican who hasn't been hijacked by
the religious nutters.

Love you too Pete :^). We haven't had an abortion debate for what,
four months? Of course since everythings relative you'd be just as
much a nutter as anyone else. BTW, what is your definition of a
nutter anyway? General definition since I assume there's more than
just religious nuts.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.