Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave

Default Jimmy Carter website

Fredfighter
You wanted to know in what branch I served-- I served 22 years in the Air
Force as a boom operator on KC 97's and KC 135's refueling bombers and
fighter planes going to North Vietnam.
What branch did you serve in??
I love the US of A and I will stand behind it no matter what. If needed I
would gladly go back in. How about you, would you enlist if needed?? They
say I'm too old now-- That makes me madd. There is no reason I can't at
least work in supply or drive a truck. I know I'm too old to keep up with
the Grunts, but not too old to do other things. How about you?
Check things out and find out the truth to see how many of the businesses
are owned by China in the Canal Zone.
You hate Bush so much, you'll have a chance in 08 and in the next
congressional race to get Democrats in. I'd be willing to bet you that you
would lose the bet. So my advice to you is to get over it, and if you are
that disenchanted with everything in the US move to France or Canada.

Yes I know I top posted-- so what. I wanted to make sure Fred fighter sees
this.

"Steve Peterson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Those who criticize Bush and think they know everything about foreign
policy
I would like for them to answer truthfully the question below:
I wonder how many of YOU KNOW IT ALLS would have supported Roosevelt and
Truman during the Second World War. Would you have stood in line to
enlist
in the Army even though we lost over a 150,000 plus GI lives? I doubt if
any of you Bush bashers would have had the BALLS to do so. You are
GUTLESS!
Remember Hitler didn't attack us and we still went to war with Germany.
What about the war with the Japanese would you have stood in line to
volunteer to fight them??

Does name calling and aggresive CAPITALIZATION make you feel better?

Hitler (Germany) declared war on us after Pearl Harbor. I was born in
1944, so what I did in WWII is kind of irrelevant. Since then, I worked
for Westinghouse (a big defense contractor) and for a Navy contractor at
the Naval Research Lab and the Naval Surface Warfare Center. Anything
else I can do for you?

Steve

Bush is still a terrible president. How much are you going to pay in
taxes to pay for the W Memorial National Debt? It used to be the RWR
Memorial National Debt, but the Shrub has blown Ronnie away.