Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Peterson

Default Jimmy Carter website

Those who criticize Bush and think they know everything about foreign
policy
I would like for them to answer truthfully the question below:
I wonder how many of YOU KNOW IT ALLS would have supported Roosevelt and
Truman during the Second World War. Would you have stood in line to enlist
in the Army even though we lost over a 150,000 plus GI lives? I doubt if
any of you Bush bashers would have had the BALLS to do so. You are
GUTLESS!
Remember Hitler didn't attack us and we still went to war with Germany.
What about the war with the Japanese would you have stood in line to
volunteer to fight them??

Does name calling and aggresive CAPITALIZATION make you feel better?

Hitler (Germany) declared war on us after Pearl Harbor. I was born in 1944,
so what I did in WWII is kind of irrelevant. Since then, I worked for
Westinghouse (a big defense contractor) and for a Navy contractor at the
Naval Research Lab and the Naval Surface Warfare Center. Anything else I
can do for you?

Steve

Bush is still a terrible president. How much are you going to pay in taxes
to pay for the W Memorial National Debt? It used to be the RWR Memorial
National Debt, but the Shrub has blown Ronnie away.