Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default OT Google buys AOL chunks

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:05:48 -0500, Odinn wrote:

.... snip

It's not my boss who encourages blaming, it's the banks who want
assurance. They won't allow us to use Linux unless we pay for support
on it, and only a small portion of the banks we host will even allow
Linux (we host over 2000 banks online presense).

I'm assuming that those banks don't allow XP either because of the direct
door to Msoft that Msoft won't allow to be closed. I know that in my world
that gave significant headaches to various groups.