Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Default another DTV307 with broken blue CRT.

Wiz: you're being polite when you call it an "Edsel"!! I would not even
compare it to such a delicate design of a horses collar badged vehicle.
After all the 352CID engines were reliable and not a total disaster to
attempt servicing.
But we know your rant regarding these things, "Over Engineered" device, too
complex for the average competent technician to want to work of them.
Season's Best!!
"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
Jason D. wrote:
Ok, it is DTV307 chassis and 60" size. Another edsel!

You said it all.

Time to retire this set. As you know RCA has problems with this design
(esp. the CRTs). Quit wasting your customer's money on it.