Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default GMB Union

"David" wrote in message
In article , John Cartmell
writes
In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I used the expression "track record" as an indicator that they did
not, in the past behave in an apolitical manner or one without a
number of other agendas.

Fortunately, most of this activity is now illegal, as you say.
However, were it not, I wonder how long it would be before there was a
return to the bad old days.

I wonder how long it would take employers to return to the bad old days
without laws to control them *and* unions to monitor them? Actually I
don't
wonder, I know. About 10 seconds.

There are lots of companies that run very well without any interference
from unions so your 10 second claim is a nonsense also given a
slackening of laws governing union activity it would take about 10
seconds for them to return to the bad old days, the reds are still under
the beds just waiting for the revolution.

Bertie, you are madman.

You have more faith in union activity than I have but that doesn't mean
you're right,

Bertie, he is right.