Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice

Default Because it is the season etc...

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:37:54 -0000, Warwick wrote:

I have a feeling that a bow saw would be the best way.

1. Blade is disposable so you can use a new one and keep things
clean
2. Fairly long throw.

That would be my choice. Holding the turkey might be a problem and the
chips of bone but once split you could quickly rinse under cold water
to get rid of those. The cold from the rest of the turkey will quickly
refreeze the slightly thawed surface before you've bunged it back in
the freezer. I might put the freezer into super freeze mode for 24hrs
before hand to make sure the turkey is seriously frozen to start with.

A friend says hacksaw due to hardness.

Frozen stuff isn't that hard.

--
Cheers