Peter Albrecht

Default California in revolt

Since both Father John Flanagan and Rush Limbaugh disapprove of
Ahnold, that tends to make me like him all the more.

Fr. Flanagan wrote

Especially since I'm sure there's much of a difference between the
dems and Arnold, except that he calls himself a Republican.

http://rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/s...ape.guest.html

John

Yeah team. About time we had a Republican who hasn't been hijacked by
the religious nutters. I also hear Ahnold is in favor of abortion
(scuse me, "right to choose.") Double yeah team.

I think Ahnold is going to steer clear of any gun control debate. Just
look at his movies; he can't possibly take a "do as I say, not as I
do" stand.

All that said, another candidate who looks good right now is Peter
Ueberroth. The guy can make a business run like a fine watch.

Pete