Posted to alt.electronics

Default wierd transformer output voltage

Hi Don,

Yes, for the second transformer i measure open circuit voltage. But the
first one is already in the circuit, and I get around 13V under 15mA
load. I did not measure the current directly, the load is PIC18F1320
microcontroller, MAX233 RS232 level converter, DS18S20 digital
termometer, and a LED. Power supply schematics is he

http://www.inetcat.org/stuff/transfo...wer_module.GIF

Are you saying that I will get 9V only if I draw the rated current from
the transformer in full? I will try it, need to find a suitable load...

Thanks.

Regards,
Alex