Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Default Tracfone Promotional Codes

The Real Tom Miller wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:48:00 -0600, "jkaszynski"
wrote:

| My wife uses Tracfone, since it alows you to rome at double the

minutes. I
| use VM; but don't have roming. For my wife's Tracfone I usually buy

the
| double minutes + years service, she uses the phone alot; but still

cheaper
| than normal mobile service. Also with the double minutes plan, when

Tracfone
| has specials you can end up getting the minutes for about 12.5 cents

per
| minute or less. VM is a better deal if you're not using your phone

alot.
| Also I have never used up my 90 days of time and I have to still add

$20
| every 90 days. Either way if you don't plan on using over 200 minutes

per
| month, I'd go with either. Just remember do you want roming or not.

Yeah, this is right. I misunderstood the "roaming" issue. With my VM,
I can use it in any place that has Sprint PCS service but nowhere
else. Although the service is widely available, and although I have
almost never had a problem getting a connection, it probably doesn't
work in a lot of rural areas.

If you get a GSM type Tracfone like the model 1100 there is no extra charge
for roaming.
This model will work on any carrier, any place in the country as long is GSM
is available. You are not limited to any particular service. The Tracfone
will automaticaly the strongest signal for the area.

PJ