Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default OT Google buys AOL chunks

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:21:15 -0500, Tom Quackenbush wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Ah, I _didn't_ read book 2 and 3, because, well, I didn't see where he
was going with book one. So it's a book to add to the pile, then?

Well, if nothing else, you'll get some closure. I think you'll find
books 2 & 3 much more enjoyable reads, though. I found myself looking
forward to reading them every day, as opposed to book 1, which I sort
of slogged through.

Yeah, me too. I finished it out of sheer obstinance (no, really.
Imagine that, of me.) So, 2 & 3 are a bit less sloggy, then?

Dave "I may have just invented a word there..." Hinz