Posted to rec.woodworking
Teamcasa

Default Mortise and Tenon Machine?

"mpserf44" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm looking for a mid to high end mortise and tenon machine, not a
template, not a jig, but an x,y, or x,y,z single or multirouter machine

with multi-lever action. I think Jet used to have one, but I can't find

it on their site. The only other one I found was at
http://www.tools-for-woodworking.com/, but it's $2700 and I was looking

for something in the $1000 range. Can anyone suggest either a brand,
supplier, or other info?
Thanks.

This is a quality tool in the price range but its not the Multi-Router.
http://www.leighjigs.com/fmt.php

Dave

http://www.usenet.com