Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.politics

Default Jimmy Carter website

Crossposted to alt.politics.
Follow-ups set to alt.politics

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:35:19 -0800, David Stuve wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Probably would have been a good thing. Funny thing was, that there was
really only one comment made in that vein. Now you've managed to turn
that
into an excoriation of not just the sitting president, but all former
presidents who didn't share your party affiliation or apparent left-wing
views.

You know, you're right Mark. I should have stuck to woodworking;

And then, you reply with hundreds of lines of propaganda.

-ignoring warnings about Bin Ladin because Clinton was "obsessed with him"

Your interpretation was flawed.

-ignoring North Korea because Clinton was so interested in making deals with
him

Ditto.

-using 9/11 to satisfy his personal score with Saddam

Saddam claimed he had WMD.

Like when, 1989?

Got a cite?

The Democrats in congress agreed that Saddam
had WMD (yes, I can provide the link to the cites. Again.) AQ didn't
like us. The stated reason for going to war, which the Democrats agreed
with (and now pretend they never heard of) was to keep Saddam from
giving the WMDs that all agreed he had, to AQ.

-lying and using forged uranium documents to justify the war

Bush is in Britain now?

Not to my knowledge. AFAIK he was also in the US when the
US sent the forged documents to the IAEA. DO you have
a point?

-outing a CIA agent active in nuclear arms proliferation work

Yawn.

Of course you don't care about violations of black letter law. What
matters
to you is who does it, right?

The Governor controls the National Guard and you (should) know it. Bush
sending federal troops into a state without a request from the governer
would have been a seriouf of constitutional protections.

-never firing people for screwing up badly - only those who disagree with
him

Hell, he gives the screwups medals of freedom and promotes them.

Yeah, I'm sure this was an accidental rant.

Well, if you don't want to read stuff like this in rec.woodworking,
don't post stuff like this in rec.woodworking.

--

FF