Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default Jimmy Carter website

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:35:19 -0800, David Stuve wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Probably would have been a good thing. Funny thing was, that there was
really only one comment made in that vein. Now you've managed to turn
that
into an excoriation of not just the sitting president, but all former
presidents who didn't share your party affiliation or apparent left-wing
views.

You know, you're right Mark. I should have stuck to woodworking;

And then, you reply with hundreds of lines of propaganda.

-ignoring warnings about Bin Ladin because Clinton was "obsessed with him"

Your interpretation was flawed.

-ignoring North Korea because Clinton was so interested in making deals with
him

Ditto.

-using 9/11 to satisfy his personal score with Saddam

Saddam claimed he had WMD. The Democrats in congress agreed that Saddam
had WMD (yes, I can provide the link to the cites. Again.) AQ didn't
like us. The stated reason for going to war, which the Democrats agreed
with (and now pretend they never heard of) was to keep Saddam from
giving the WMDs that all agreed he had, to AQ.

-lying and using forged uranium documents to justify the war

Bush is in Britain now?

-outing a CIA agent active in nuclear arms proliferation work

Yawn.

-doing nothing after 9/11 to stop the greatest layoff of American workers
we've ever seen

What the HELL was Bush supposed to do about that? You give the guy
credit for more power than he has.

-losing America's most important port city to hurricane Katrina -

Yeah, because he controls the weather now (rolls eyes)

and then
lying and saying he was never asked for help

The Governor controls the National Guard and you (should) know it. Bush
sending federal troops into a state without a request from the governer
would have been a serious abuse of constitutional protections.

-never firing people for screwing up badly - only those who disagree with
him

Yawn.

-*and this just in, he's had the NSA spying on Americans* with no Judicial
oversight

We'll see.

Oops, as Reagan famously quipped: there I go again. Off to the woodshop to
atone for my rant... I'm making sliding drawers for my kitchen cabinets.
Fun stuff.

Yeah, I'm sure this was an accidental rant.